We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Miller Genuine Draft delivers a fresh from the tap taste through its proprietary “cold-filtered four times” brewing process. Introduced nationally in 1986, this American domestic beer was born as the original cold-filtered packaged draft beer. Today, Miller Genuine Draft is reinforcing its status as the best draft beer in a Bottle. Light and refreshing, it’s perfect as a summer beer, as well as great for all other occassions.
- Miller Genuine Draft is an American lager style
- This easy-to-drink session beer has a fresh from the tap taste
- Proprietary “cold-filtered four times” brewing process
- the original cold-filtered packaged draft beer
- Refreshing light beer with 4.6% ABV